Seguidores

6 de mayo de 2011

'cause nothing last forever

When I look into your eyes I can see a love restrained, but darlin' when I hold you, don't you know I feel the same. 'Cause nothin' lasts forever, and we both know hearts can change. But lovers always come and lovers always go, and no one's really sure who's lettin' go today walking away. If we could take the time to lay it on the line, I could rest my head, just knowin' that you were mine. Sometimes I need some time on my own, sometimes I need some time all alone, everybody needs some time on their own. So never mind the darkness, we still can find a way, 'cause nothin' lasts forever, even cold November rain. Don't you think that you need someone? Everybody needs somebody, you're not the only one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario