Seguidores

13 de mayo de 2011

I'd give it all for us

This time, this place, misused, mistakes. Too long, too late. Who was I to make you wait just one chance, just one breath, just in case there's just one left. 'Cause you know, you know, you know that I love you, I have loved you all along, and I miss you. Been far away for far too long, I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go. Stop breathing if I don't see you anymoreCause with you, I'd withstand all of hell to hold your handI'd give it all, I'd give for us, give anything but I won't give up. 'Cause you know, you know, you know that I love you, I have loved you all along, and I miss you. So keep breathing, 'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore, believe it. Hold on to me and never let me go.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario